lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

She

I am the flower of the field and the lily of the valleys.

I am the mother of fair love and of fear and of knowledge and of holy hope....

I am the mediator of the elements, making one to agree with another; that wich is warm I make cold and the reverse, and that wich is dry I make moist and the reverse, and that wich is hard I soften...

I am the law in the priest and the word in the prophet and the counsel in the wise.

I will kill and I will make to live and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

The Eternal Femenine

Extraido de un texto místico de la Edad Media

5 comentarios:

MMBT dijo...

I am the flower of the field and the lily of the valleys.

Nos enseñan cosas bellas las flores.

O preguntale tu a Anita

Boris! dijo...

El hombre de titanio dice grandes verdades.... las flores son la ondaaaa.... y más cuando te rodeas de ellas hahaha.

Maggog dijo...

nomás pasaba a felicitar. (y hacer promoción a mi blog jeje )

Felicidades.

(posted 20 feb)

Calorss dijo...

Espero que no te moleste que te lea, llegué aqui por el blog de memo y la verdad es que me parece muy bueno lo que escribes, pienso que tratas de mostrar lo mas profundo de tu ser,... simplemente me gusta. sigue asi

Pizcuyo dijo...

hola lu!!!! te mando un beso AUUUUCH!